INFORMATION TO VISITORS OF THE WEBSITE
INFORMATION PURPOSES OF ART. 13 OF THE GDPR (GENERAL DATA PROTECTION REGULATION) 2016/67
JOLLY MEC CAMINETTI SPA as the holder of the processing of your personal data, informs you
about their use and your rights so that you can consciously express yours
consent, if requested, and exercise the rights foreseen by the General Regulations for the
protection of personal data (European Regulation 679/2016).
DATA OF THE HOLDER
JOLLY MEC CAMINETTI SPA
Registered office: Via San Giuseppe2, 24060 Telgate
Share Capital: € 150,000.00 Cod. Fisc./Part. VAT / Reg Impr. Bg: 02015830165
WHAT WE COLLECT AND WHY
CONTACT MODULES and COMMERCIAL COMMUNICATIONS
On the contact form, we ask you to leave some data such as name, surname, town of residence, company for which work etc .. some are optional (those without an asterisk).
We will use that data only once to respond to your request.
If you want to be contacted to stay updated on our news, we invite you to subscribe to the newsletter. In that way, you will give your consent to receive that kind of information.
If you are already our customer you can receive our commercial communications under the contract of sale and our legitimate interest in keeping you updated on our news or events that may interest you.
If you leave a comment on our site, you can choose to save your name, e-mail address and website in cookies. They are for your convenience so you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will remain for one year.
If you have an account and access this site, a temporary cookie will be set to determine if the browser accepts cookies. This cookie does not contain personal data and is deleted when you close the browser.
When you log in, several cookies will be set to save login information and screen display options. Access cookies remain for two days and on-screen options cookies remain for one year. If you select "Remember me", your login will persist for two weeks. If you exit your account, access cookies will be removed.
If you edit or publish an article, an additional cookie will be saved in your browser. This cookie does not include personal data and simply indicates the post ID of the article just edited. Expires after 1 day.
Cookies are small text files that can be used by websites to make the experience more efficient for the user.
The law states that we can store cookies on your device if they are strictly necessary for the operation of this site. For all other types of cookies, we need your permission.
This site uses different types of cookies. Some cookies are placed by third-party services that appear on our pages.
At any time you can change or withdraw your consent from the Cookie Statement on our website.
This site uses Google Analytics with anonymized IP.
HOWEVER WE STORE YOUR DATA
If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are kept indefinitely.
This is how we can automatically recognize and approve any follow-up comments instead of keeping them in a moderation queue.
The data necessary for billing will be kept for at least 10 years as required by law.
The email you leave for a subscription to the newsletter will be kept until the newsletter service remains active. In case we decide not to send the newsletter any more your email will be deleted and removed.
WITH WHO WE SHARE YOUR DATA
It is your right to request and obtain the list of third parties to whom such data are transmitted. Your consent to the transmission of data to such third parties is required but, in case of refusal, I may not be able to provide the services requested or fulfil the obligations for which I have committed to you.
It is possible that we delegate the processing of your data to other sub-managers, in turn, instructed on how to properly process the data
Your data may be transferred to a foreign country. In this case, if this happens within the European Union your data will be treated in the same way as treated in Italy. In case of transfer to countries outside the European Union, they will be processed respecting the rights provided in your favour by the European Regulation. If your data are transferred to a country outside the EU, it is possible to be treated by subjects that guarantee the respect of the rights provided by the European Regulation through voluntary adhesion by the same with general provisions.
The transfer of data will take place in every way through instruments that guarantee the protection of data by intrusion by third parties. Your data will be stored by me, in relation to the intended purposes, the time necessary for the performance of the relationship in place with you and to ensure the mutual legal protection of the rights as well as to comply with legal obligations. Data not required to these last purposes will be removed within the maximum period provided for by the right to be forgotten, as indicated later in this statement, or, at his request, even in a shorter time if not in contrast with the rights of the owner.
Your data that should not be kept for specific legal obligations will be deleted within 10 years.
- You have the right to lodge a complaint with the national authority (Data Protection Authority) at any time if you believe that your right is violated
- You have the right to have your data always accurate and up-to-date and therefore may at any time indicate or request that it be updated
- You have the right to withdraw consent to the processing of data where this is not prevented by law or by the need to protect the rights of the owner even in court. In any case, the request for revocation gives rise to the right to limit the processing.
- You have the right to access your data processed by the Data Controller by written request, including information technology. It is essential that you can provide proof of your identity, possibly even by accessing our databases through credentials uniquely referable to your person.
- You have the right to free access for a single time, while you may be required to pay a fee for requests after the first.
- You have the right to get an answer within thirty days of the request.
- You have the right to have your data in printable formats.
- You have the right to rectify and update your data and may at any time request that it be updated and corrected if it verifies that the data in our possession is outdated or incorrect.
In order to guarantee the updating of data, we invite you to report any useful changes.
- You have the right to cancel data concerning you, provided that it is not data that the Data Controller must keep for specific legal obligations such as, for example, obligations arising from tax laws, anti-money laundering or the protection of the rights of the owner in litigation.
If you dispute the accuracy of your data, or the lawfulness of the processing, or the
right of the owner to delete your data, or if you oppose the processing of data and the
holder disputes your opposition, you are entitled to your data being stored but not
treated if not within the limits of what is necessary for the resolution of the dispute over the data themselves. (PRINCIPLE OF LIMITATION)
If we modify or delete your data in whole or in part, you are entitled to
be informed and oppose the modification and cancellation
- You have the right to transfer your data - stored and processed electronically - to another operator, within the limits indicated by the Regulations, in such a way as to allow easy reading and acquisition by third parties. These include data deriving from the automatic observation of your activity carried out through the IT services of the Data Controller, such as searches and chronology of the activities performed
HOW WE PROTECT YOUR DATA
JOLLY MEC CAMINETTI SPA, is equipped with all the security systems and procedures to ensure the security of your data
METHOD OF EXERCISING YOUR RIGHTS
For any questions or clarification or to exercise your rights you can contact me at the dedicated email:
And by correctly setting the browsing modes (cookies).
HOW WE OPERATE DATA VIOLATION
In case of violation of your data, as soon as we will be aware of it we will carry out a careful analysis of the type of violation. If we determine that this may result in a large risk to your rights or may cause significant damage we will promptly notify the Guarantor within 72 hours and to you within 30 days of the discovery of the violation.
TRANSFER OF DATA OUT OF THE EUROPEAN UNION
JOLLY MEC CAMINETTI SPA does not transfer data outside the European Union